Tel: 01666 817308

The Court Process

Sometimes it is inevitable that you have to involve the court in family matters, even if you are in agreement. It is for the court to pronounce decrees of divorce and dissolution, for example and you may require the court to approve a consent order.

If a situation appears to be intractable, it may be necessary to issue proceedings, so that, in the absence of any agreement reached along the way, the court will impose a solution.

We will guide you through the process, helping to draft any papers and to represent you at any hearings as necessary.